Thursday, May 08, 2003

Ah... ScavHunt is here once more. I have to admit that I'm not too fired up about this year's ScavHunt. Looked at the list -- nothing really interests me unlike last year's "Manga of Job". As usual, no anime/manga items, except for one "Virgin hentai, virgin mai tai" which has as much to do with anime as ice-cream has to do with the crude oil from which the bowl in which the ice cream is served in was made. Eh, previous years' lists were better constructed. Well, not that I understood the items in previous years' lists any better, but this year's one seems particularly arcane and inaccessible to me.

Anyway, after last year's ScavHunt experience... well... that was my first time and I guess it's not my kind of thing. I'm not that masochistic. Besides, I need to graduate this time round.

No comments: