- First Kim Possible (together with Fillmore!, the only Disney animated series I can stomach), then
- Gundam SEED Destiny episode 4. Next
- the final installment of Gundam SEED (at long last) followed by
- Episodes 2 and 3 of the Macross Zero OVA (watched the first in the wee hours of the morning when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep). Breathtaking dogfights and CG. Then
- Franz Ferdinand music videos (didn't know the band members were all art students, but you can guess that they're fans of constructivist art), and last but not least
- Korean revenge flick Oldboy. Devilishly stylish, wickedly clever. Miss at your own expense.
Yeah, pretty much spent my Saturday watching stuff and sneaking in snatches of JLPT revision.