Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Japanese Film Festival is just round the corner! I'll probably be at the Japanese Association all of the 25th :p Want to watch the Tora-san movies as well, but haven't decided if I should watch them back-to-back or separately.

(Free movies = long queues. Ugh.)

btw, Midnight Eye has reviews for Taste of Tea (Cha no Aji) and Scoutman (Pain)

And after that's done, there's Insomnia48 which, as faithful readers of my rambling blog such as yourself will recall without difficulty, I've highlighted before on this blog.

Followed by a Friedrich Durrenmatt festival at the Arts House, Oct 9 - 31. Excellent!

First things first -- I'm heading down to the Grand Bazaar at the Asian Civilisations Museum this weekend. Will check out the exhibits too.

Anyone wanna join me? :)

No comments: