Sunday, September 12, 2004

Saturday night: I like the music, but it's the company that matters the most. Hanging out at odd hours with all of you, talking and chatting over milo beng, teh alia and other kopitiam staples -- those are the best moments of all.

Sunday's just a DJ set away:


The loot today:

Captain Harlock gashapon set, pictured above. The sculpts are excellent, as is the quality. Seams are visible but that's always a problem with gashapon. You'll notice Captain Harlock's laser sabre is missing -- I'm in the process of straightening the darn PVC thing.

Ibuki figure. Another gashapon to keep Taki company (Did I mention I have a thing for female ninja? ^_^; )

Bootleg Gundam shirt -- in the wash now. The back has one of Akitaka Mika's famous MS Girls. A Kampfer, in fact ^_^

Soseki's I Am a Cat and a guide for job interviews. Both picked up from the bargain corner at Kinokuniya Liang Court.

Also picked up a budget reissued volume of Matsumoto Leiji's Queen Emeraldas. That was the best purchase for me, 'cos I missed out on the previous volume. Posted by Hello

No comments: